Monday 28 July 2008

Hi.

Hi.

So,I decided to start blogging after reading someone elses blog.

Nothing really interesting has happened to me,its just been going on the internet,playing sims 2 (I LOVE that game!) and sleeping.Yep,im on summer holidays,yay!
I have to go into year 10 in September though,im scared.

Its been really hot the last week,and its been horrible!
Luckily,I have a fan in my room now,now its lovely and cool!


I am obsessed with sims,and if I could learn simlish,I SO would!

Ever since I learnt how to take care of baby,I keep making my families have them,now nearly every family has a child,some more then one!

But what I love most about that game,is that you can make sims of people you dont like and kill them!

Yesterday,I had to re-install it,that went well,apart from not being able to find the booklet for teen style stuff!
Luckily I found it,then I reinstalled it with no problem.
I used the backup of Pleasantview SimPE made,but it didnt have half of my sims!
I had copied my neighbourhoods to a file though (thanks Parsimonious for the tutorial on that),so I replaced the default neighbourhood files with my files and I have all my sims back!
yayness!

I hate to admit it,but I also play a site called Neopets.
Neopets is a virtual pet site.
It used to be quite fun,but now mean people on the neoboards..well,what can I say,its gone quite downhill.
Anyway,if it sounds fun,and you want to create a account,click here.

I have no more I want to say,so toodles!

No comments: